Monday, July 14, 2008

Victory

1. Wake up feeling guilty that I haven’t blogged in awhile
2. Resist the temptation since I need to finish my novel
3. Make a resolution that I will instead blog in the evening
4. 4:00 p.m. – get started!

My internet service was down for awhile and I was away in Winnipeg for nearly two weeks, so those of you who visit my blog regularly probably noticed that the posts in June and July were scant at best.

I do have some good news to report that should have been done long ago – Teresa Johnson was successful in her bid to have Bill 28 changed to include the Ashern and Fisher Branch Early Years Schools. That means that in the foreseeable future, these schools will be protected under the Bill and will stay open.

Education Minister, Peter Bjornson, gave Teresa the news in person.

No comments:

Thoughts about writing and life in rural Manitoba

Add to Technorati Favorites
blogarama - the blog directory