Thursday, September 11, 2008

Canadian Idol

I watch Canadian Idol every year starting at the top 10. This year I watched a young man from Lethbridge sing "Collide" on the first show and fell absolutely in love with his voice. In my opinion, every other Canadian Idol has fallen into obscurity. They are good, but not great.

Theo Tams is fantastic. I think this kid has the potential to be one of Canada's top stars. Somebody write him an original song like "Collide" or "Arms of An Angel" and watch him take off.

I never get tired of listening to him sing. Enjoy these videos. The first are a little raw as they were his audition tapes, but it's just great to watch him develop in just a few short weeks. He's going to be a star.

No comments:

Thoughts about writing and life in rural Manitoba

Add to Technorati Favorites
blogarama - the blog directory